Award Winning Hall of Fame Speaker, Best Selling Author
If you are interested in me for your event send a message.
Find out my availability, price, and additional information to help you decide.Send Message
From New York to Los Angeles, from Frankfurt to the Philippines, audiences reach for superlatives to describe the presentations of Peter Legge. Filled with stuff that reaches the heart, with words that move and motivate, Peter Legge’s keynote addresses and seminars are nothing short of spectacular. Peter Legge is an inspiration to anyone who meets him! Peter Legge lives his life dream as an internationally acclaimed professional speaker, and as president and CEO of the largest, independently owned magazine publishing company in Western Canada – with a network of 20 magazines, and annual sales in excess of $25 million. Peter Legge travels the world as a motivational speaker, accepting more than 100 assignments each year from clients who know that when he speaks, his words will be a catalyst for positive change. As a successful businessman, community leader, father and husband, Peter Legge’s wry observations on life are crafted into powerful messages. He has told many of his stories in four best-selling books – How to Soar with the Eagles, You Can If You Believe You Can, It Begins with a Dream, and If Only I’d Said That. Peter Legge is topical, on target – and guaranteed great!
Keynotes and Speaking Topics
- “How to Soar with the Eagles – Inspiration for Personal and Business Success” – Peter shares what counts in personal and business success and when he’s done, you’ll walk away inspired to make changes of your own.
- “It Begins with a Dream – How to Win the Race of Your Life” – You learn that if you have a dream and if you’re at the starting line and you’re ready to go for it, you will savor seet victory. You’ll be pumped to start the race for your own dream.
- “Taking on the Giant – The Challenges of Leadership” – We admire, respect and follow great leaders. Any good leader must first have followers who want to be led, not managed.
- “Five Smooth Stones – Ammunition for Personal Change” – All it took for David to slay Goliath was five smooth stones, a sling, and a lot of focus. Peter takes this powerful metaphor and turns it into a formula for personal and business success in a spectacular presentation.
- “25 Success Secrets – Proven Ideas to Jump-Start Your Life” – Discover new tools to help you get ahead; learn why some people succeed when others fail; master skills to manage change; and master techniques that will help you achieve your goals.
- “As Simple as One, Two, Three? – Success is Driven by Basics” – Mix the right attitude with the best of communication and some big dreams, and you’re on your way to success.
Books and Articles
- How To Soar With Eagles
- You Can if You Believe You Can
- It Begins with a Dream
- If Only I’d Said That
Awards and Designations
- Council of Peers Award for Excellence – 1998
- New York Toastmasters Leadership and Communication Award – 1995
- Certified Speaking Professional – 1994
- Toastmasters International Golden Gavel Award – 1993
- Canadian Professional Speakers Hall of Fame – 1998
- Voted one of North America’s to five speakers – 1994