Paul Sveen is a national corporate comedian and keynote speaker sharing his unique brand of humor for over three decades. From appearances on Comedy Now, Madly Off in All Directions, The Winnipeg and Halifax Comedy festivals and much more, Paul’s hilarious take on life will leave you holding your sides gasping for air. “He truly is one the funniest people in Canada” – See Magazine. Paul will absolutely raise the roof off your event. If you’re looking for one of the funniest comedians in Canada or a keynote on achieving purpose through humor, then Paul Sveen will deliver in a performance you will never forget. For a truly amazing comedy event look no further then Paul Sveen.
Television / Film / Radio
- So You Think You’re Funny – CBC
- Madly Off In All Directions – CBC Radio
- Off The Record – TSN
- America’s Funniest People – ABC
- Comedy Now – CTV
- The Tommy Hunter Show – CBC
Keynotes and Speaking Topics
- The Power of Humour – Paul has been sharing the “Power Of Humor” in keynotes for the past ten years. In his keynotes and break out sessions he shares the Five principles of Humor- it’s the beginning of the journey! The first is to eliminate our critic-our fear. The second is discovering a secret about ourselves- our theme. The third is living in our personal sand box. Four is allowing our intuition. The fifth is letting go and taking action! These steps trigger a fire a want in us. We discover through the principles that it’s better to take action and allow the results no matter what- then to stay stuck and be miserable. Each one of us has dreams we’re not acting on. We have only so many heartbeats. Isn’t it time we start living the life we deserve! Laugh all the way to a new you. That’s where your results are. Everything we do is energy! Our emotions are the radio station we’re broadcasting. What we send out is what we get back- this is the law of attraction. Fear repels opportunity joy attracts it. When we align our energy with our dreams we attract results purpose and joy. When our happiness has as much affect on those around us as it does to ourselves we begin to attract the life we dream. Laugh your way to the new you in “Making wealth by -making a difference.”
Notable Live Appearances
- Winnipeg Comedy Festival
- Halifax Comedy Festival
- Edmonton Fringe and Comedy Festivals
- “Paul was simply marvelous! Everyone thought he was great, his show was excellent, it was a hilarious performance and very professional.” – S. Accountant Services.
- “I cannot tell you how much fun Paul added to our event. I’ve had so much positive feedback. He was very gracious, totally flexible to our schedule and had all of us in stitches. He’s a class act!” – T.H-executive.
- “Truly one of the funniest guys we’ve had on our show!” – Michael Landsberg – Host of ‘Off the Record’
- “What was that last guy’s name? Oh, Paul Sveen… I liked him.” – Brent Schiess – Manager of Development & Alternative Programming, Just for Laughs
- “Paul was the Keynote for our Professional Development Day. He had a tough Audience at nine in the morning- but he linked a very simple subtle message of personal and story related comedy that was hilarious and exactly related to us. This guy is simply very funny. We were all engrossed and entertained and yet received our message. I would recommend Paul Sveen to ANY group/age/background. Paul Sveen is an asset to all group dynamics.” – BC-Teachers Group.
- “On behalf of the Rotary Club of Edmonton I would like to thank Paul Sveen for a truly motivational message, very funny and entertaining. His presentation is simple yet powerful. He delivers a great humorous show with a great message! I highly recommend Paul Sveen’s presentation to any business or organization looking for a meaningful funny entertaining presentation!” – RC-Edmonton Rotary.
- “Paul is an amazing teacher and it’s more than his humour, it’s also his work on intuition.” – Cpl. Bradford. Operations N.C.O. – Lac La Biche R.C.M.P.
- “Paul connects with his kids. His approach, his passion, and his humour when speaking with students make him someone the kids want to talk with and share with. He knows the power of laughter and delivers his message without preaching. Yeah… he’s also very funny. The kids love him!” – G. Miller – St. Albert Youth Community Centre