Linda Edgecombe – CSP
Life Perspective Expert
If you are interested in me for your event send a message.
Find out my availability, price, and additional information to help you decide.Send Message
Linda Edgecombe is an internationally renowned motivational speaker, trainer and consultant. Linda Edgecombe is a best selling author who energizes every room as she leads people to loosen up, lighten the load and laugh. Linda Edgecombe’s audiences are motivated and shown how they can shift their perspectives on life, work and themselves. Change has never been this painless! Linda Edgecombe’s unique gift is her (no-more-pretences) insight into human nature. Linda Edgecombe shows us how to get real. As Motivator, Mother, Best-Selling Author, Community Activist, Marathon Runner and Entrepreneur, she’s a keen and constant student of people. Linda Edgecombe is also a gifted storyteller. Utilizing real life experiences, she will weave tales that will have you laughing on the outside as you loosen up on the inside. As a professional speaker and with a degree in Physical Education, Linda Edgecombe brings 20 years of recreation, employee wellness, lifestyle and corporate consulting experience to her programs and her clients. Linda Edgecombe’s book, ‘You Might be a Martyr If” is a hilarious and popular look at the perils of guilt and martyrdom. Linda Edgecombe has appeared on CTV’s Canada AM, CHBC, BCTV, Global TV, A Channel and has been featured in several print publications. A quick thinker who can connect with almost anyone about almost anything, she is also a popular guest on talk radio. Inside all the laughter, Linda Edgecombe’s audiences are inspired to find the meaning in what they do and let go of what’s not working. That means knowing what’s important, moving past the ‘shoulds’ and embracing change. People in Linda Edgecombe’s audiences get more real, and more generous, with themselves and those around them. Linda Edgecombe’s message is as welcome as a deep belly laugh and as profound as a genuine look in the mirror.
Keynotes and Speaking Topics
- Batteries Included – Lessons to Energize and Balance Your Life’.Take your organization on an Energy Boost! Linda will lead your group through an educational, hands on and highly humorous ride that will re-focus and re-energize your team. Your team will come away with: An honest snapshot of themselves and how they affect the energy in their work and home life; Ideas how to change negative drainers in their lives and produce more positive effects; 5 Keys to increasing their personal, family and co-workers’ energy levels; An honest look at the Balance in their lives.
- Attitude + Motivation = Success’. Attitude Management is a skill that takes practice. And lots of it! Motivation comes from just getting started. So start already! Positive attitudes energize and uplift us and they create the basis for all our successes in life. With a positive attitude and energized motivation, anything is possible. This program will give you the hands-on tools to shift your attitudes, which is truly the secret to maintaining motivation in your life.
- Shift Happens – Accountable Leadership with an Edge. Linda uses humorous life experiences and activities to get her audiences laughing while they move to ‘accountable thinking’. Unleashing Leadership Potential has never been this painless. In an upbeat, highly interactive presentation, your team will explore a variety of aspects of what it means to be a leader today. This presentation that will leave the participants with a renewed perspective on themselves and their work.
- Shifting to Create Change Ready Teams. Who are you and your staff accountable to? How do we motivate our teams to take responsibility to drive their own lives while following through on commitments and goals set out for them? This program is receiving great success, by taking the guilt out of goal setting. Everyone is the Winner with the ‘Guilt-Free Accountability Success Program’ ‘ – your team will come away with: A great understanding of how easy it is to develop goals that are achievable; Learn to drop facades that are not productive; Take an honest look at a snapshot of how in or out of balance their lives are; Be energized with a renewed sense of themselves and their vision for work and home.
Books and Articles
- “You Might Be a Martyr If…”
- On The Edge – Living & Leading with Purpose & Balance
- ‘Batteries Included – Lessons to Energize and Balance Your Life”