Stand up Comedian, Motivational Speaker, Author
If you are interested in me for your event send a message.
Find out my availability, price, and additional information to help you decide.Send Message
Judy is a comedian, motivational speaker, radio host, Second City stand up coach and author. She has been the opening act for many celebrities including; Jon Stewart, Lewis Black, Robert Klein and Joan Rivers.
Her specials have appeared on NBC, CBS, CTV and The Comedy Network. She is a co-author of ‘From the Stage to the Page: Life Lessons from Four Funny Ladies!” Judy draws from her standup performance experience to entertain, inform and inspire in her dynamic keynote entitled, ‘Relieving Work Related Stress with Humour’.
Television / Film / Radio
- Friday Night – NBC
- 48 Hours – CBS
- Comedy on the Road – A&E
- Comics – CBC
- Comedy Now – The Comedy Network
- Uncensored – Laugh Attack – XM Satellite Radio
- The Humble Howard Show – Mix 999 Toronto
Notable Live Appearances
- Just For Laughs – Montreal
- Molson’s Comedy Festival – Toronto
- Toyota International Festival – New York
Title of topic:
‘Relieving Work Related Stress with Humour’ keynote
Overview of presentation:
Stress is a major cause of most illnesses, and humour is an amazing way to relieve it. Harvard studies show that when you are stressed, your brain shrinks. However, when you laugh, you relax; and when you relax, you learn. This hilarious and inspirational session explores seven stress-relieving ingredients: a positive attitude, perseverance, forgiveness, teamwork, family and friends, mental activity and physical activity.
- How to cope with information overload
- How to appreciate the incredible medical benefits of humour
- Discover how happiness is a mindset
- Increase your chances of surviving a heart attack by five times and increase your lifespan and quality of life by laughing
- Increase your brain’s reasoning and decision-making
- Learn the surprising key to motivation and the most important gift you can give your child.